Attorneys Helping Sexual Abuse Victims in Bridgeport, Stamford, Danbury and Greenwich Connecticut
We Are Here to Help
According to CONNSACS (Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Service, Inc.), nearly one in five Connecticut residents has experienced a sexual assault. Victims of sexual abuse are usually assaulted by someone they know. When an individual is sexually assaulted the experience can be traumatic and difficult to discuss. CONNSACS has reported that 32% of victims never told anyone about being sexually assaulted. Many victims who have suffered from sexual abuse have ignored or repressed the incident until years later when memories resurface.
It is important to note that under Connecticut Law, individuals who have been sexually abused or assaulted as a child have up to 30 years past the age of 18 to file a claim.
The Reinken Law Firm helps victims of sexual abuse and their families gain the confidence to confront the responsible parties and hold them accountable. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
We handle a wide variety of sexual abuse cases including:
- Sexual Abuse of Boy Scouts
- Sexual Abuse by Priests, Church Officials or Religious Leaders
- Sexual Abuse in Nursing Homes
- Sexual Abuse by Coaches
- Sexual Abuse by Teachers
- Sexual Abuse by a Doctor, Nurse or Medical Professional
- Sexual Abuse in Hospitals
- Sexual Abuse by a Family Member
- Sexual Abuse in Day Care Centers
Sexual Abuse Education
For more information, see below:
- Effects of Sexual Abuse on Children
- Recognizing the Signs of Sexual Abuse
- How to Prevent Sexual Abuse
- Protecting Your Anonymity
We Will Fight For You
If you or a loved one is the victim of sexual abuse, contact The Reinken Law Firm today at (203) 541-0090 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you.