Stamford & Danbury Personal Injury Law Firm Obtaining Justice for Wrongful Death Accident Victims
Fighting for full and fair compensation for our clients
When someone else causes you serious injury — whether intentionally or through negligence — you can turn to The Reinken Law Firm for legal help. We provide comprehensive personal injury, workers’ compensation and wrongful death representation to individuals and their families in Stamford and the surrounding areas. An accident attorney, Eric L. Reinken has practiced law for more than 30 years and brings extensive experience and knowledge to every case. We work diligently on behalf of our clients to recover compensation for accident injuries. When you work with us, your case is properly investigated, the potentially liable parties are correctly identified, and the types of compensation to which you are entitled are sought.
Delivering diligent, experienced legal service
Our skilled and knowledgeable team provides you with rigorous legal representation. We provide:
- Extensive experience. With three decades of fighting for clients in Connecticut, we know what you are entitled to under the law. We have handled scores of cases in Stamford and the surrounding areas for accident victims and wrongful death clients. Attorney Reinken’s prior experience as a lawyer for the City of Greenwich gives him the ability to anticipate how counsel for opposing parties will handle their side of the case.
- A strong willingness to take cases to court. While most cases are eventually settled, we are confident about taking your case to court and believe that our track record results in more positive outcomes that match our clients’ needs.
- Personal, tailored representation. Our team gets to know our clients’ particular situations and always keeps their genuine interests at the forefront.
- Visit our legal practice areas
Our focus is primarily on personal injury, whether the at-fault party acted intentionally or with negligence. We are fully prepared to handle any of the following types of cases:
- Automobile accidents. Traffic accidents can be caused by negligent or distracted drivers. When people get hurt in auto accidents, they often suffer severe injuries, such as brain injuries, miss extensive amounts of work and need significant medical treatment. We seek to get all of the compensation needed for a full recovery.
- Drunk driving accidents. Victims of drunk driving accidents often sustain the most severe injuries as the negligence of drunk drivers tends to be heightened. Years of handling these types of accident cases ensures that you get the necessary representation in these situations.
- Motorcycle accidents. Due to a motorcycle’s small size and the exposure of the motorcyclist, the severity of bike accidents can be extremely high, and brain injuries are common. Our ability to investigate the accident, identify the causes and plead your case often results in strong recoveries in these matters.
- Slip and fall accidents. A slip and fall case requires a fighter, an attorney who exhibits a willingness to take such cases to court. Insurance companies can be unwilling to concede much ground in these matters. An attorney who is willing to fight to get just compensation is what you need if you were injured in a fall.
- Workers’ compensation. When you are hurt while on the job, it is important to follow the proper procedure for reporting your injury and obtaining medical treatment. We help you step by step to obtain full and fair workers’ compensation benefits to cover your medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
Families who lose a loved one because of another person’s negligence suffer a tremendous loss. They may be too wrought with grief to deal with the financial matters that frequently accompany a family member’s death. A Stamford wrongful death lawyer can provide the legal guidance necessary to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Many claims can be settled with the defendants’ insurance companies outside of court. In fact, most injury cases do not go to trial. However, if it becomes necessary to resort to litigation, we draw on our experience in the courtroom over the past three decades. We have tried almost 100 cases before judges and juries in Connecticut at the state and federal levels.
Schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced injury attorney
At The Reinken Law Firm, we diligently represent injury victims and families in wrongful death cases. We can meet with you at our office in Stamford or visit your home or the hospital if needed. Contact us at 203.517.4392 or via our online contact form. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay us unless we recover for you.