Eric Reinken, Founding Member
Stamford & Danbury, CT attorney with the experience to handle your accident-related injury case
Eric Reinken has 30 years of experience handling many cases in the Connecticut area for victims of accidents. His tenure as an assistant city attorney for Greenwich informed his perspective on how to represent his clients in fights against insurance companies. He started The Reinken Law Firm to help personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation claimants receive the compensation their cases demand.
Familiarity and proven track record in local Connecticut courts and federal court
Attorney Eric Reinken has spent three decades serving clients in Stamford, CT. He also serves New Canaan, Cos Cob, Stamford, Darien, Old Greenwich, Norwalk, Riverside, Redding Ridge, Greenwich, Wilton and all of Fairfield County. With close to 100 cases tried, he has produced several large verdicts on behalf of his clients. Eric recently received a $900,000 settlement for a client who was hit by a car when crossing the street. Another recent case garnered his client $750,000 for a truck accident injury. The wisdom acquired from many court experiences has provided Eric with the tools and foresight to proficiently handle your personal injury, wrongful death or workers’ compensation matter.
Schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced injury attorney
At The Reinken Law Firm, we diligently work to represent injury victims and families in wrongful death cases. We can meet with you at our office in Stamford or visit your home or the hospital if needed. Contact us at 203-541-0090 or online. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay us unless we recover for you.
- BV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Big Ten Award from Connecticut Legal Services
- Connecticut, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New York
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 1981
- Senior editor, Urban Law Annual, Washington University School of Law, 1980–1981; recipient, Outstanding Achievement Award
- B.A., Clark University, 1978
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Fairfield County Sports Commission, Board of Directors
- Stamford/Darien, Board of Directors
- Assistant Corporation Counsel, City of Stamford, 1984–1987
- Stamford Regional Bar Association, Law Day Committee, Chairman, 1989
- “Recent Developments,” Newsletter of the Department of Planning and Law, June 1980