Stamford CT Car Accident Attorney
Every year in Connecticut, thousands of people are in car accidents that cause severe or fatal injuries. If you are involved in a car accident, then you have a right to claim compensation. To claim compensation, you need to consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
At The Reinken Law Firm, we are committed to fighting for the rights of accident victims and their families. Our Stamford car accident lawyer could help you prove that another party’s negligence was the cause of your losses. A skilled personal injury attorney could investigate your crash, identify the defendant’s role in the incident, and accurately measure your losses to demand appropriate compensation.
How Our Stamford Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You
Our experienced car accident lawyers are focused on helping people who have been injured in a car crash that was not their fault. Our lawyers have handled cases across the state. We are prepared to help at every step of your claim.
- Legal representation: A car accident attorney can provide you with legal representation in court if you decide to file a lawsuit against the other driver involved in the accident.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: A car accident attorney can help negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Gathering evidence: An attorney can help you gather evidence to support your case, such as police reports, witness statements, and medical records.
- Assessing damages: A car accident attorney can assess the damages you have suffered as a result of the accident, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Providing legal advice: An attorney can provide you with legal advice and guidance throughout the entire process, from filing a claim to negotiating a settlement.
- Representing you in court: If your case goes to court, a car accident attorney can represent you and argue on your behalf to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
I have helped recover damages for all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Products liability
- Drunk driving accidents
- Speeding accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Brain injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse
Damages to Recover after a Car Accident
- Medical expenses related to the injury
- Future losses due to permanent injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Income losses as a result of accident injuries
- Punitive damages
- Damage to property
What To Do After a Car Accident
After a car accident, it’s important to protect your rights while providing assistance to others.
- Check for injuries: First and foremost, check yourself and others for injuries. If anyone is injured, call for medical help immediately.
- Move to a safe location: If possible, move your car to a safe location, such as the side of the road or a nearby parking lot. This will help prevent further accidents and injuries.
- Call the police: Even if the accident is minor, it’s important to call the police and report the accident. They can help document the incident, gather information, and file a report.
- Exchange information: Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver(s) involved in the accident. This includes their name, phone number, address, insurance company, policy number, and license plate number.
- Gather evidence: If possible, take photos of the accident scene, damage to the vehicles, and any injuries. Also, get contact information from any witnesses to the accident.
- Notify your insurance company: Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the accident and provide them with the information you gathered.
- Consult an attorney: If you or anyone else involved in the accident was injured, it may be a good idea to consult with a car accident attorney. They can help protect your rights and guide you through the legal process.
Contact Stamford Car Accident Attorney for a free consultation
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Stamford CT such as drunk driving, distracted driving, fatal collisions, head-on accidents, or texting while driving accidents, contact us now. At The Reinken Law Firm, we offer personalized attention and a free consultation to discuss your auto accident case. You owe no fees unless we recover through verdict or settlement. Contact us online or call (203) 325-8800 to schedule your free consultation today.
I represent injured victims throughout Stamford, Bridgeport, Danbury, Greenwich and Fairfield County CT.