Connecticut Auto Accident Attorney Provides Outstanding Personal Injury Legal Services in Stamford, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Danbury and Surrounding areas.
The Reinken Law firm offers representation in a wide variety of accident-related cases
For three decades, Attorney Eric Reinken has dedicated his efforts to representing people injured in accidents as the result of other people’s negligence or job conditions. The Reinken Law Firm focuses our efforts on personal injury cases and workers’ compensation matters.
Help for injured victims
When you are hurt, you need the advice and guidance of a lawyer who understands your injury and all of your legal options. We strive to obtain the maximum amount of compensation or benefits for every client. Specifically, we concentrate on:
- Personal injury: Whenever someone gets hurt, whether in a car accident or otherwise, as a result of someone else’s negligence, that person has a personal injury claim. We seek to recover all damages allowed under Connecticut law to make sure our clients receive just compensation.
- Auto accidents: Traffic accidents represent the largest category of personal injury cases, nationally and here in Connecticut as well. Years of handling these cases gives The Reinken Law Firm the experience necessary to develop and prove these cases for our clients injured in auto accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents: Similar to car crashes, motorcycle accidents can be tragic. People injured when on their motorcycle often sustain very serious injuries. Insurance companies take a hostile approach to these claims, so accident victims in these matters need counsel willing to go to bat for them.
- Brain injuries: Having represented many victims with brain injuries, The Reinken Law Firm is well-equipped to prepare and prosecute cases in which accident victims received a serious brain injury. With our experience representing these types of victims, we confidently pursue the cases of individuals who have suffered tragic and life-altering injuries to the brain.
- Workers’ compensation: This group of cases differs from personal injury claims, as they involve injuries sustained by workers while performing their work-related duties, even if no other person negligently caused their injuries. Our familiarity with Connecticut workers’ compensation laws enables us to aggressively seek the compensation our clients deserve.
- Slip and fall accidents: Slip and fall personal injury cases involve victims hurt while at a business establishment, such as a grocery store, department store, doctor’s office or the common areas of an apartment building. If the property owner leaves a condition which causes someone to slip or sustain an injury in some other fashion, the victim may be entitled to damages for this incident.
Rely on a respected personal injury law firm in Connecticut.
The Reinken Law Firm offers a free consultation to discuss your personal injury or workers’ compensation case and explain how we can help. You owe no fees unless we win your case through verdict or settlement. Contact us at 203-541-0090.