Bridgeport, Danbury & Stamford Motorcycle Accident Attorney Helping Victims Obtain Compensation for Their Injuries
Fighting for your financial recovery after a motorcycle crash
Bodybuilding to lose weight program – mandy hebert buy primobolan akelys – bodybuilding exercise: neck press.
Riding a motorcycle out on the open road can be one of the most liberating feelings, but being in a wreck can have life-altering consequences. If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt while riding your motorcycle in Connecticut, you need an attorney who can aggressively and properly push your case. The Reinken Law Firm can help.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics Connecticut
Fatalities and catastrophic injuries occur in auto accidents, but they are even more prevalent in motorcycle crashes. Below are a few frightening statistics concerning motorcycle accidents:
- In 2010, the 4,502 motorcyclists killed in crashes comprise 14 percent of all road traffic deaths
- Between 2001 and 2008, 34,000 motorcyclists were killed.
- Since 2000, motorcycle fatalities have increased by 55 percent.
- Motorcyclists are 35 times more likely to be victims of deadly accidents than those in cars.
- Head injury is the leading cause of death in motorcycle crashes.
- Wearing a helmet reduces the chances of a fatality by 37 percent.
A personal injury attorney is vital to obtaining the compensation you deserve based on the circumstances of your case. It becomes even more important if the accident results in death.
How we help
When you are seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, it is devastating physically, emotionally and financially. We can help with:
- Getting you paid. When you are facing overwhelming medical bills, we help you understand your legal options regarding how to get compensation for the damages you suffered.
- Explaining the law. Motorcycle laws can be confusing. We closely review the facts of your case and fully explain how the laws apply to your accident.
- Differentiating types of motorcycle accidents. In our years of experience, we have seen many types of accidents. We can provide guidance regarding what to expect as you proceed with your case.
- Assessing injuries. We have handled numerous wrecks involving motorcyclists and have seen all types of injuries. We are proficient in handling the medical evidence necessary to prove your injuries and medical expenses.
- Proving negligence. We use every resource available in proving negligence by the other driver to pursue the maximum amount of compensation available for your injuries.
Schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Connecticut
At The Reinken Law Firm, we diligently represent injury victims and families in motorcycle accident cases. We can meet with you at our office in Stamford or at your home or the hospital if needed. Contact us at 203-541-0090 or online. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay us unless we recover for you.