Here are a few important tips to help parents protect their children from sexual assault:
Talk to your children about sexuality and sexual abuse in age appropriate terms:
- Educate your children about sexuality
- Teach them about their body parts
- Discuss the importance of privacy
- Openness about this topic will encourage children to be aware and ask questions
Be involved in your child’s life:
Muscle building machine – Sale of bodybuilding machines: online sale of weight machines, weight training station nandrolone phenylpropionate bodybuilding: program and bench – how to build muscle easily at home or in the gym for a woman.
- Know the adults who will be around your child and who your child may talk with
- Be interested in your child’s activities and find out who will be chaperoning any school activities or field trips
- Ask the school or groups involved if they have performed background checks on employees and volunteers
- Talk about the sexuality present in the media (television, video games, etc.)
- Let your child know that you are open to his or her questions
If you have additional questions about preventing sexual abuse or if your child has been a victim, please call our attorneys. We provide a free and confidential consultation. Call us at (203) 541-0090.