Attorney Suzanne Stevens has over 25 years of experience with personal injury lawsuits. Over the course of her career, she has had experience representing plaintiffs who have brought personal injury lawsuits in addition to defending individuals who have been sued. Ms. Stevens has also worked as an in-house defense attorney for two major insurance companies, which has given her a unique perspective when negotiating with insurance adjusters to obtain the best results for her clients. Ms. Stevens is licensed to practice law in California, Illinois and Connecticut. She also holds mediation certificates from the Illinois Bar Association and the DePaul University Center for Dispute Resolution.
- Connecticut, 2014
- Illinois, 2002
- California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2002
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1987
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 1983; Moot Court National Semi-finalist Irving R. Kaufman Securities Law Competition.
- B.A. Mount Holyoke College, 1979
- Mediation Certificate: Illinois Bar Association, 2014: 40 hours of mediation instruction and training.
- Mediation Certificate: DePaul University Center for Dispute Resolution, Chicago, Illinois, 2006 : 40 hours of instruction and training.
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Distracted Driving: Cell Phones and the Law, November 2012, Co-Author with David J. Loughnane