If you have suffered an injury as a result of a slip and fall accident due to someone else’s negligence in a store, you may be entitled to compensation. Slip and fall negligence cases are often challenging cases to prosecute because many companies and insurers take an aggressive approach against people injured in these types of situations. Therefore, if you had a slip and fall accident in a store due to someone else’s negligence, it is vital to take the correct actions to protect your rights. Here are some things to remember if you are injured in a slip and fall accident:
- Do not give the store owner your personal information.
- Do not sign anything.
- Make sure there is an official record of the accident.
- Do not tell store personnel that you are fine.
- Get medical attention.
- Try to remember everything that led up to the accident and document it as soon as possible.
- Let store officials know the circumstances that led to your fall.
- Consult a personal injury attorney.
Get an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney by Your Side
Eric Reinken of The Reinken Law Firm has spent more than two decades successfully representing slip and fall accident victims. He understands that many stores fight legitimate claims of negligence because they want to discourage potential claimants from bringing a slip and fall case. He will be your advocate and fight for your rights to recover compensation for your injuries.
The Reinken Law Firm is conveniently located with offices in Stamford, Bridgeport and Danbury. Call us at 203-541-0090 or use our online contact form to schedule your free consultation today.