Personal Injury Attorney in Stamford Provides Comprehensive Services
Fully prepared to handle your accident-related injury case
Personal injury cases represent a broad field of many different types of accidents in which people are hurt as a result of the negligence of others. When most people think of personal injury cases, they think of automobile accidents. Here in Connecticut, such accidents are the largest category of personal injury cases, but there are many other types. The Reinken Law Firm offers a broad range of accident-related services. With three decades of experience, we offer the intelligence, skill and determination you want to pursue a positive outcome.
Common types of personal injuries
There are numerous ways you can be injured by another party’s negligence. No matter how you are hurt or what injuries you are facing, we can help. Some of the areas with which we can assist you are:
- Medical malpractice. If your injuries are the result of a physician, hospital or other healthcare provider’s negligence, you need an attorney familiar with handling medical malpractice cases. We use every resource available to prove your case and recover the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death. When the injuries to the victim are fatal, the family of the deceased may have a wrongful death case. This differs from a personal injury case in that the purpose of the case is to obtain compensation for the family of the deceased instead of the direct victim.
- Products liability. If you are hurt by a consumer product, it is important to preserve the evidence, including keeping the product that injured you. There are numerous parties that may be liable for your injuries, including the manufacturer, distributor and marketer. A products liability attorney can take swift action to help you preserve evidence and build your case.
- Dog bites. Being attacked by an animal can be physically and emotionally damaging. It is important to seek immediate legal assistance to recover damages and to help prevent future dog bites.
- Slip and fall accidents. Slip and fall accidents are rather common. They frequently occur at stores or other businesses where customers get injured while going to, coming from or perusing the premises. Generally, it can be difficult to get the property owner or other responsible party to admit liability.
Call for a free initial consultation to discuss your case
Do not delay in pursuing the damages to which you are entitled. If you sustained injury because of someone’s negligence, we can help. We focus on auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites and all other personal injury cases. The Reinken Law Firm handles personal injury cases throughout Connecticut on a contingency basis, which means if you don’t recover damages, we don’t get paid. Contact us at 203.517.4392 or via our online contact form.