Stamford, Bridgeport & Danbury Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney Fights for Full and Fair Compensation
Stamford, Bridgeport & Danbury law firm helps people with traumatic brain injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury because of an accident, the experienced legal team at The Reinken Law Firm can help. We understand the challenges you face as a result of a traumatic brain injury. With years of experience in traumatic brain injury cases, we listen to your needs and take pride in tailoring our representation to your goals.
How can brain imaging help?
To determine the damages you have sustained as a result of your traumatic brain injury, it is important to assess the extent of damage to your brain. Brain imaging techniques can help perform this important evaluation. These techniques include:
- Structural brain imaging. Structural brain imaging for traumatic brain injury (TBI) provides imaging of the structure of the brain and is helpful in the assessment of large-scale injury.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Magnetic resonance imaging includes techniques such as diffusion tensor imaging for traumatic brain injury. Diffusion tensor imaging maps the diffusion of water molecules to provide details about brain tissue.
- Functional brain imaging. Functional brain imaging, or brain function imaging, is used to measure brain function. Methods of functional brain imaging include positron emission tomography (PET) and functional magnetic resonance imaging (FMRI).
Depending on your particular circumstances, brain imaging may further develop your case. With our years of experience handling traumatic brain injury cases, The Reinken Law Firm has the knowledge to accurately determine these and other important issues. We are the legal team that can provide you with solid, dependable advice related to your brain injury claim.
What are some reliable brain injury resources?
Finding reliable information about brain injuries and, more specifically, traumatic brain injuries online can be challenging. When searching for information online, you should always consider the reliability of the source of information. Government sites and credentialed organizations are good places to begin your research. The following are credible resources on traumatic brain injuries:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Schedule a free consultation today to discuss your traumatic brain injury claim
The Reinken Law Firm is uniquely qualified to help you secure the compensation to which you are entitled. We offer a free initial consultation, and if you are unable to meet us at our offices, we also make home and hospital visits. Call us today at 203-541-0090 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today.