Stamford, Bridgeport & Danbury Firm Offers Help to Those Suffering Brain Injuries from an Accident
Connecticut brain injury attorney equipped to handle complex brain injuries
Brain injuries can be devastating. When they occur, it is essential to consult with an attorney who focuses on these matters. Too often, victims are not aware of their legal rights. That’s why The Reinken Law Firm is the legal team you want. Led by Connecticut injury attorney Eric Reinken, we investigate the facts and determine whether you or a loved one has a right to compensation.
Additionally, depending on the extent of your injury, we also assess whether you have a right to public or private benefits, such as Social Security disability, Medicare or private disability insurance payments. Backed by extensive experience, we help to evaluate traumatic brain injuries and pursue claims on your behalf.
Our legal team fights for the compensation you deserve
If you or a loved one is suffering from a brain injury as a result of an accident, we can help. Cases involving brain injuries can be complex. We help you deal with a number of common issues, including:
• Traumatic brain injury. A traumatic brain injury is caused by any kind of force to the head that results in a disruption in normal brain function. While some traumatic injuries are mild, others are severe and may have long-term consequences. At The Reinken Law Firm, our years of experience enable us to help you assess the extent of your injury.
• Brain anatomy.Issues related to brain anatomy can be important in a personal injury case involving traumatic brain injury, as the consequences of your injury can depend on the segment of the brain affected. We understand the importance of detailed and accurate evaluations of your injury, and we can help.
• Cause of brain injury.A number of things can be the cause of brain injury. An evaluation of the possible causes of the injury you’ve suffered may be important in assessing issues of liability. The Reinken Law Firm can help you determine who is liable for your injury.
• Common issues involving brain injury. Common issues involving brain injury include rehabilitation, seizures, coma, symptoms and diagnosis. Our experience and knowledge in this area of law enables us to advise and guide you regarding these and other common issues.
• How we help. How we help you is determined by your individual needs and the particular circumstances of your case. Whatever issues need to be evaluated or resolved, we can provide the necessary guidance and assistance.
Brain injuries have a serious effect on people’s lives. We are committed to providing you with the personalized care and attention required to seek the compensation to which you are entitled.
Meet with an experienced Stamford, Bridgeport & Danbury brain injury attorney for a free consultation
The Reinken Law Firm handles all types of cases related to brain injuries sustained as a result of an accident. We also use a contingency fee system. This means you are never charged a fee unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf. During your free initial consultation with us, an experienced attorney can answer your questions. Call us at 203-541-0090 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation today.