Connecticut Burn Injury Attorneys
Severe burn injuries are dangerous, and can cause additional injures such as internal organ and tissue damage. Burns leave the victim with permanent emotional and physical scars. Sometimes severe burns can even lead to death.
If you or a loved one has suffered from any type of burn injury due to the negligence of others, then you can hold the negligent parties responsible. Claim compensation for the pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost income.
Common Causes of Burn Injuries
- Electrical accidents
- Appliance failures
- Furnaces, stoves and ovens
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Malfunctioning products or smoke detectors
- Cooking accidents
- Gas explosions
- Workplace fire accidents
- Chemical spills
Different degrees of Burn Injuries
1. First Degree Burns: First degree burns are minor burns which damage the outermost layer of the skin. This type of burn normally heals within a week.
2. Second Degree Burns: Second degree burns are more severe than first degree burns. These burns damage the topmost layer and the second layer of skin.
3. Third Degree Burns: Third degree burns are the most serious. They damage all layers of skin and internal organs.
Contact Our Connecticut Accident Injury Lawyers Today!
The Reinken Law Firm is ready to represent you in your burn injury compensation claim. Our skilled Connecticut lawyers can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us at 203-541-0090 / 800-987-8780 to schedule a free initial consultation. Attorney Eric Reinken has more than three decades of experience in personal injury law.