If your loved one is dead because of someone’s negligence, then you may be eligible for compensation for the damages and suffering incurred. Wrongful death claims are brought against the person who is legally liable for the death.
Applicable Wrongful Death Claim
A wrongful death claim is applicable when a person is dead because of someone’s negligence or intention. This happens in many ways, including:
- When a victim is intentionally killed
- When a victim dies as a result of medical malpractice
- When a victim dies due to car accident injuries
- When death is due to commercial transportation accidents
- When a victim dies as a result of nursing home neglect
- When a victim’s death is due to workplace accidents or exposure to poisonous chemicals
Wrongful Death Attorney in Danbury, Connecticut
If your loved one is dead because of someone’s negligence, then you are entitled to claim compensation for your damages. Contact a wrongful death attorney for assistance. Attorney Eric Reinken is a wrongful death attorney in Danbury, CT with more than 30 years of experience. Contact The Reinken Law Firm at 203-541-0090.