Becoming a victim of a personal injury accident can be very traumatic as it can affect both your health and wealth. If the accident has happened due to the fault of some individual, or an organization, then you deserve full compensation from the person or authority responsible.
If you are not familiar with compensation claims, then you need to hire a personal injury lawyer who has experience in handling all the legal issues.
Questions to ask before hiring a Connecticut personal injury attorney
Background and experience:
- Does the attorney belong to your state bar association or any other law organizations?
- What is his/her legal experience and does s/he specialize in personal injury law?
- How many successful cases s/he has handled in the past?
- What is his/her approach towards dealing your case?
- What are the options s/he will present and what is the course of action s/he is going to take in your case?
- How much settlement can you expect?
- Will he personally manage your case or give it to his junior lawyers?
- Who else will be working on your case?
- Will the attorney be available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have?
- Will s/he personally deal with insurance companies and court proceedings?
- Does s/he work on contingency fee basis or charge a fee on an hourly basis?
- How much should you pay for the attorney in advance?
- Does s/he charge extra for hiring investigators and detectives?
In addition to the above questions, ylou should make sure you feel comfortable with the lawyer’s decisions and recommendations.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Connecticut
If you need the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Connecticut, contact “The Reinken Law Firm” immediately. Mr. Eric Reinken works on contingency fee basis. You can call at 203-541-0090 / 800-987-8780 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Eric Reinken.