Verdicts & Settlements: $20 million awarded - child sex abuse case in Stamford    $1.1 million won - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder    $1 million - Injured worker requiring back surgery    $1 million+ Awarded - Woman in car accident Rt. 17    $975,000 Recovered - Foot Injury at Work    $650,000 Recovered - Woman suffered neck injury required surgery    $580,000 Recovered - Head Trauma as a Result of Falling Downstairs    $500,000 Recovered - Pedestrian Hit by Car    $500,000 Recovered - Rear End Car Accident    $425,000 Recovered - Rear End Tractor Trailer Accident    $380,000 Recovered - Dog Bite by Police Dog    $155,000 Recovered - Slip and Fall on Walkway    $125,000 Recovered - Slip and Fall at a Supermarket

Where can I report fraternity or sorority hazing?

If you witness a fraternity or sorority hazing incident or if someone is in danger, contact the police immediately.

If you wish to report a suspected hazing incident contact the organization’s headquarters, school or college personnel, including, the dean of the campus, director of residential life, security, or a human rights officer. Some states have designated authorities or anti hazing hotlines for reporting hazing activities in a fraternity or sorority, athletic team, band, club, etc.

Report fraternity hazing