Personal Injury Law in Danbury CT – Factors to Consider When Determining the Value of an Accident Claim
When you are injured in an accident, you have the right to claim compensation for your damages. You can claim the compensation from the insurance agencies based on the value of your accident. Hire an experienced auto accident attorney to determine the accurate value of your accident claim.
Factors to Consider When Determining the Value of an Accident Claim
1. Medical bills: Medical bills incurred for treatment of your injuries help determine the value of your accident claim.
2. Amount of lost income: When determining the value of your accident claim, consider the income lost due to the injuries you suffered.
3. Loss of earning capacity: In some cases, an accident may hinder your ability to earn money in the future. You can figure this loss into your claim amount.
4. Impact of injuries: Injuries can affect your personal life and social life.
5. Household services: Your injuries may make it impossible to do household chores. You can claim the expense associated with hiring help.
6. Extent of your liability: The extent of your liability for the accident will also determine the value of your accident claim.
Auto Accident Attorney in Danbury, Connecticut
Attorney Eric Reinken has over 30 years of experience handling personal injury cases for accident victims. The auto accident attorneys at Reinken Law Firm in Connecticut handle personal injury cases. Contact Reinken Law Firm at 800-987-8780.