Construction Accident Attorney in Danbury, Bridgeport, Stamford and Greenwich, CT
Construction site workers have a high percentage of on the job injuries. They have the right to be compensated for the injuries they suffer during the course of their work. If you or your loved one has been the victim of a construction site accident in Connecticut, contact us immediately. The Reinken Law Firm will make sure you receive fair compensation for your personal injury.
Statistics related to construction accidents in Connecticut
- As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are more than 150,000 construction accidents each year that account for 20% of all fatal workplace accidents in the U. S.
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are more likely to be injured on the job.
- Fifteen percent of workers’ compensation claims are victims of construction accidents.
- Each year in the U.S. more than 40,000 injuries take place on construction sites.
- Scaffolding accidents account for 60 deaths and 4,500 injuries each year in the U.S.
Injured on a construction site? Contact our Construction Accident Attorney in Connecticut
The Reinken Law Firm handles all aspects of accident injury cases. We will work to get you the highest possible settlement.
If you have been injured in a construction accident, then you have the right to be compensated for medical expenses and lost wages. To schedule a free consultation with our construction accident attorney, call us at 203-541-0090 / 800-987-8780 or contact us online.
We serve clients in Danbury, Bridgeport, Stamford and Greenwich, CT